Friday, April 23, 2010

My first blog: I'm so excited!

Hello world!
Briefly, I'm Courtenay Brown. I can quickly describe myself as follows:
  1. Wife
  2. Mother
  3. Publisher
  4. Yogi
  5. Runner!

I created this blog to share my love of running with others. I am especially interested in introducing more African-American women to the joys of running and yoga. I see so few "folks" out running at lunch time or participating in local races or taking time out in a yoga studio.

Hopefully my regular musings will encourage others to join in the fun. Nothing compares to sweat-induced, post-run clarity. You may be reading this and thinking, "run, I barely care to walk from point A to point B." But let me assure you, the gift of movement is one of the greatest blessings you can offer yourself.

I pray you will be encouraged by what you read here.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment